Monday 9 February 2015

Mommy pamper time

This ones for all the mommy's

Being a mommy you should know how difficult it is to get some 'alone time' or 'me time'.  Although my little one is only 11 weeks old and is in a good routine that gives me some 'free time' I don't get to do much for myself. In that 1-2 hour sleep I need to get his bottles washed and ready for his next feed, do washing, pack away ironing, repack nappy bag and basket next my bed and in between all this I need to check on him and put his dummy back in his mouth every now and again. 
And by the time all those things are done, I only have time left for a cuppa coffee & quick chat or a browse though social media.
So I have decided that I will plan naptime and make myself a mommy schedule.  I will take his morning nap time to do something blog related and something 'me time'. His afternoon nap I will do some chores around the house, and when he goes down at 7pm I will have some mommy time and then at about 8pm it is all about mommy and daddy.

I decided to browse around for some mommy pamper treats.  Here are a few items I found at THE BODY SHOP BODY SHOP and will be trying out.


 
1.  Vitamin E aqua boost sorbet |R135| available here
2.  Cactus bath brush long handled |R175| available here
3.  Wild rose nourishing hand butter |R120| available here
4.  Pink grapefruit hand cream |R50| available here
5.  Frosted cranberry bath sprinkles |R130| available here
6.  Beaded foot roll massager |R175| available here
7.  File a foot |R65| available here
8.  Frosted cranberry sparkler |R225| available here
9.  Almond nail and cuticle oil pen |R120| available here
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment